| || |
..with people, places, opportunities, ideas and our heritage
OUR TOP STORIES:
- Wales St, summer splashWales St, summer splashTamariki at Kidsfirst Wales Street make a splash in the summer heat. Read More
- Sunbeam, monarch magicSunbeam, monarch magicWhat can a monarch butterfly/kahuku teach children at kindergarten? Read More
- Maniototo, musterer's shedManiototo, musterer's shedKidsfirst Maniototo's musterer's shed is a cool place to be on a hot day. Read More
- Network, what do you love most?Network, what do you love most?We asked teachers around the network just what it is about their outdoor area they love most. Read More
- Wales Street, Te Ika A MāuiWales Street, Te Ika A MāuiKidsfirst Wales Street tamariki explored the Māori legends of Te Ika A Māui with painted murals. Read More
- Riccarton, Te Rā the sunRiccarton, Te Rā the sunTamariki explore the Māori legends of Te Rā (the sun) with creative art works. Read More
- New beginningsNew beginningsTamariki are off to a great start at Kidsfirst West Rolleston. Read More
- Daltons Sunflowers Daltons Sunflowers Our budding gardeners take sunflower growing to great heights for Daltons competition. Read More
- Budding writer Rhythm Budding writer Rhythm Kidsfirst Hei Hei's Rhythm has a passion for writing and gave Chinese characters a go Read More
- Christmas creationsChristmas creationsTamariki created festive candy canes to hang on the Christmas tree at home Read More
Kidsfirst Kindergartens King Street won the Engaged Award 2014, for the Kidsfirst At Our Hearts Awards celebrated at the AGM in May.
Congratulations to the team at Kidsfirst King Street.
The Kidsfirst At Our Heart Awards reflect the core values of Kidsfirst
and what we believe in.
... with people, places, opportunities, ideas and our heritage
... and always striving
to do more
of the difference we make in lives, every day
People are at our heart
We love what we do
and it shows
KIDSFIRST KINDERGARTENS ARE A NOT FOR PROFIT ASSOCIATION THAT HAS DEVELOPED AND MAINTAINED KINDERGARTENS IN CHRISTCHURCH, CANTERBURY AND ON THE WEST COAST FOR OVER 100 YEARS - AS THE PLACE LOCAL KIDS COME TO LEARN, PLAY AND HAVE FUN.